Zinc Die Casting Parts has the following 5 advantages
1. The dimensional accuracy of castings is high, generally up to ITl1~ITl3, and sometimes even up to IT9;
2. The surface finish is good, the surface roughness can reach Ra0.8~3.2um, sometimes even Ra0.4um;
3. The die-casting has a dense structure, high strength and hardness: because the liquid metal is cooled and solidified under pressure, and the filling time is extremely short, the cooling rate is extremely fast, so there is a layer of metal crystal near the surface of the die-casting The grain is finer and the structure is dense, which not only makes the surface of the casting have good wear resistance and corrosion resistance, but also improves the hardness of the entire casting. The tensile strength of die casting is generally 25~30% higher than that of sand casting The elongation rate has decreased;
4. The size is stable and the product interchangeability is good;
5. It is possible to manufacture metal parts with complex shapes, clear outlines and thin-walled deep cavities: because molten metal maintains high fluidity at high pressure and high speed, it is possible to obtain metal parts that are difficult to process by other processes.